The Essence of Meadowbrook
We strive to provide a happy, motivated and inspirational community that nurtures the individual and where a culture of high expectation is expected and enjoyed. We empower and support our children to build their confidence, maximize their potential, to feed their thirst for knowledge and to celebrate their enquiring minds.
Our bespoke approach means that we are flexible in our curriculum to ensure we are responsive and versatile, allowing the children to learn outside on a sunny day or in winter, catch snowflakes or build a snowman.
We educate the whole child and stimulate their spiritual and moral growth through an approach to education which is deeply rooted in mutual respect and understanding. By doing so, we believe that we provide our students with what Montessori referred to as an ‘education for life.’
This is a mistake making, laughter sharing, independence building, brain stretching sort of place! Everyone matters at Meadowbrook.Meadowbrook Graduate
To aspire to our vision we
- Will prepare a highly-structured learning environment that is conducive to learning within relaxed, multi-aged and well–resourced classrooms that inspire children to take pride in their work and their community.
- Build close relationships with parents to ensure easy and open communication of all aspects of their child’s education and development.
- Facilitate the child’s understanding of personal and academic expectations, helping them to be the very best that they can be, confident in their individuality.
- Deliver a broad range of experiences and activities that reflect the research and best practice in child-centred education today.
- Differentiate activities and adapt teaching styles to ensure that each child can access the curriculum in a way that inspires them, helps them to meet their potential and enables them to experience success.
- Ensure that manners, values and emotions are understood and prioritised so that children can develop the necessary interpersonal and intrapersonal skills needed to become happy and contributing members of society.
- Maintain small class sizes so that secure and close relationships can be formed between the teachers and pupils, on the basis that you cannot educate a child well unless you know a child well.
- Work hard as individuals and as a School to continuously assess our practice to ensure that our environment is innovative and that our teaching is creative, robust, child-centred and progressive.
- Employ staff who are willing to go the extra mile and have utmost regard to our Safeguarding & Child Protection Policies.
Malt Hill, Warfield, Berkshire, RG42 6JQ
Translate this page: